What is Wraparound?
Wraparound Services are funded by the Department of Public Welfare (DPW). Any child under the age of 21 with a mental health diagnosis is eligible for services.
Services are specially tailored to meet each individual child’s needs, giving the family the greatest opportunity for success.
What Parents Say
- Workers provide one on one intervention with the client in the locations prescribed by the psychologist (home, school, and/or community).
- Best purchase i made in envato. Great Theme!
- Hi! I’ve just check and it work perfectly! Thank you very much for your kindness and for all the work you’ve done to solve this issue. I’ll write about your fantastic support wherever i can. Thanks again.
- Hello All, Firstly, thank you so much for the great template! I have spent around 10hrs looking for a good template and yours was the best!
- Awesome, thanks for looking out for us ThemeREX. Money well spent.